Saturday 17 December 2016

Skincare Routine


Hello Lovelies!
Today I'm sharing with you my skincare routine. I've tried a load of different products from a bunch of different companies but this is the first thing that has properly stuck with me. Lush products have changed my life and my skin has never been better. I have always had pretty clear skin and I can thank the amount of water I drink for that but my skin is always at its best when I'm using my Lush products.









WHAT I USE:


  • To Remove Makeup - Simple Skincare Wipes or Lush Ultrabland. If I'm feeling lazy I will use a wipe but I prefer to use Lush's Ultrabland. I will just take the product on my hand and with a little water rub it all over my face removing the makeup. I'll then take a flannel/face cloth to remove the ultrabland. You definitely need a cloth to remove ultrabland to get it all off, it's also quite thick so if you don't use anything it can feel heavy or leave a residue. 
  • Cleanser - Let The Good Times Roll or Ocean Salt. Let the good times roll smells sooo good. It's a really good daily cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. I find some of the other cleansers don't give my skin that good deep clean feel that LTGTR does yet its gentle enough to use on a daily basis. For more of an exfoliating cleanser I like ocean salt.
  • Toner - Breath of fresh air. I will usually spray this onto my face after washing with a cotton pad just to make sure it's all clean before i moisturise. 
  • Moisturiser - Skindrink or Celestial. Skindrink is a lighter more wearable moisturiser but does not smell that great. Celestial is heavier but is by far my favourite, helps with my drier patches. I will usually use this everyday even though it is heavier. 
  • Face masks - Catastrophe Cosmetic or Mask of Magnaminty. Catastrophe Cosmetic is my favourite fresh face mask. It tries quite quickly on my face makes my skin feel great after. Mask of Magnaminty is my favourite self preserving face mask. I sometimes use it as an exfoliator too. The non self preserving mask of magna minty dries and burns on my skin so I prefer the self preserving version. 


                                                                ♡



No comments :

Post a Comment