Sunday 26 February 2017

Lazy Sundays


I will usually keep Saturdays as my lazy day and try to get back into a routine on a Sunday but that doesn't seem to be working lately. It's slowly coming up to the end of the uni year and I'm making the most of my free weekends by lounging around and pretending I don't have a lot of work to do for some seriously important deadlines - and honestly, it feels great.


I've always had problems with my sleeping schedule but i've always been able to get into a routine. This uni semester though has proven to be quite difficult for me, my routine is all over the place. I will go to sleep and wake up at random times so I probably should work on getting back into a routine. They said it only takes like what, 14 days to break a habit anyways? Shouldn't be too hard, (probably will most definitely be hard).

But for now I have enjoyed my chilled out lazy Sundays, sleeping in as late as I want and eating - my very late - breakfast in bed. It's the only day of the week I really get to catch up with my tv shows, youtube videos and blogposts so I shall continue to keep it as my honorary 'stay in bed' day of the week, but maybe for now I should focus on being productive during the rest of the week.








                                                                 ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment