Saturday 18 March 2017

My Rainy Saturday Routine


Hello Lovelies! Today has been a pretty chill day. I love rainy weekends every now and again, feels so nice to stay inside all cozy under blankets while listening to the rain. I have recently become the kind of person who likes to start their weeks on a Sunday so Saturday is my dedicated chill day. I thought I would share with you what I usually do on a Saturday. 


I start out my mornings by organising my bullet journal spreads. I will usually sit at my dining table for a bit until i've had my breakfast and organised my day. On a Saturday I love to clean and do laundry. Cleaning is one of my favourite things to do - it de-stresses me so much and there's nothing better than falling into nice comfy fresh sheets after a long day of cleaning.
I will burn some candles, blast some music and get going - and I won't stop till its all done. Everything is always so much prettier when it's tidy.





So that's my rainy Saturday routine, what's yours?



                                                                   ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment