Wednesday 26 June 2019

Banana Bread


Hi lovelies,
Today I'm sharing with you my go-to recipe for banana bread. I am always posting pics of this on my Instagram stories and in my 'what I eat in a day' videos on YouTube. So I thought I would share with you this super simple banana bread recipe. I always like to change it up, I make it on its own or sometimes I add frozen raspberries, blueberries, anything I feel like. My boyfriend is gluten free and I eat plant based so this recipe is super easy to switch out the 'normal' ingredients for your substitutes. 



Ingredients:
  • 150g butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup mashed banana
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 tablespoons milk (add more if you think needs more)

Method:

Melt your butter in a mixing bowl. Add the sugar, eggs and mashed banana and stir till combined. Sift in the flour and baking powder. Dissolve baking soda in the milk and add to the bowl. Beat until all ingredients combined. Pour mixture into a baking paper lined tin of your choice.
Bake at 180°C for 45-55 minutes, or until it is fully cooked. Leave to cool down before slicing.



If you bake this yourself make sure to tag me on instagram @emmyrosam.

                                                                  ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment