Sunday 14 July 2019

A trip to the Scottish Borders





Recently my boyfriend took me on a day trip around the Scottish borders. For someone who's lived in Scotland for years now, the borders aren't a place I would usually explore. The weather was typical of Scottish weather: wet, rainy and grey. It made for some atmospheric shots though I must admit (the last picture looks like a car advert lol!). So I thought I'd share some pictures from my road trip and would definitely recommend going down to the borders for a day. 
                                                                 
 ♡

1 comment :

  1. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete