Friday 12 February 2021

Valentines Gift Guide ft. IDEAL OF SWEDEN

IDEAL OF SWEDEN have asked me to share my ultimate gift guide for Valentines day this year. IDEAL OF SWEDEN have a variety of gifts which make it the perfect one stop shop - especially if you've left it till last minute. 


Their phone cases are what they are most known for, with a variety of styles and prints. My favourite are the printed phone cases as they are affordable but still luxe. 

The greige phone case is my favourite right now and what I have on my phone. You can shop it  here.

Next is handbags! They have 2 different collections: the mini and the normal. This Neo Noir Nano Croc black handbag with the chunky gold chain is the perfect accessory for every occasion. Shop   here

Power banks are a staple for me - I have so many. I can't leave the house with at least 1 because you never know when it will come in handy. You can actually get a matching charging bank to go along with your printed fashion phone case which is super cute. Shop   here


And finally is the Neo Noir Croc laptop bag. Although we are in lockdown so no one can really go anywhere at the moment is is the perfect accessory for when you can get back out to the office. Shop  here

Thank you so much to IDEAL OF SWEDEN for sponsoring this post and I hope it helps you out if you are currently scrambling trying to find some potential gift ideas for your special someone. You can use code BBMD230K for 15% off your order - this is an affiliate code so if you purchase anything I will make a small commission. 

Love, 
Emmy


No comments :

Post a Comment