Monday 3 April 2017

IPHONE JOURNAL | #7


Hey lovelies!
I have been so busy lately its crazy. Uni is slowly coming to an end and sSummer is approaching. I can't wait for my super long Summer holiday. I have actually been really sick lately with a bad kidney infection for the past few months so been MIA for a bit.

It has been so sunny lately. The weather has started to warm up so we've been getting out the house more lately. It's still cold enough to wear my sweaters - the colder seasons are my favourite because sweaters, so it has been a good balance.

My dad also came to visit me in Edinburgh. This meant lots of nice meals out and going into town, something I rarely do when I'm busy with uni. It was nice to see him, catch up and get out. I'm going to miss him a lot.

Spring means Spring cleaning. My favourite. Any chance I get to reorganise and clean makes my heart happy. I have some new furniture coming soon so been redecorating quite a bit. I have quite an obsession with throw cushions, I have way too many of them but it still is not enough. I may have to do an updated house decor post some time soon.

So that's what has been going on in my life lately, what have you been up to?



                                                                  ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment