Sunday 7 May 2017

SPRING IS HERE | iPHONE JOURNAL #8

Spring is here! So much craziness has been happening lately, time has gone by so quickly it's crazy. I'm already on Summer break which is so weird to think about, 4 month long holiday starts now.

Even though it's already Spring my University and classes finish in April/May. I handed in my last assignment last week and I am on break now until September. I almost feel a bit lost now, have to come up with a new routine to get into.

I was sick from January - April which wasn't very fun. I was on a lot of meds which restricted me from doing much but lately I'm all good and have been going out lots more. Took a trip to Glasgow the other week which was nice. It's so nice to get out and explore and do things sometimes. Even though I love being in the comforts of my bed it does get quite boring after a while.

I've been working hard on my YouTube lately. I stopped for a bit and my content and channel was all over the place - I had a mini YouTube crisis. I didn't know what to do or what I wanted to film or what direction I wanted to go with my channel. I pulled my head out and just did what I loved and what I wanted, stuck to a schedule and my channel has been growing like crazy. YouTube isn't about numbers but it's always nice to see that the hard work you put in is being appreciated by others. I hope that now I'm on Summer I'll have a lot more time to work on YouTube and other project, got some fun exciting things coming up soon.


                                                                  ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment