Wednesday 3 April 2019

Best Hairdressers in Edinburgh

I have been living in Edinburgh for 4 years now and have been getting my hair coloured for years. Anybody who knows me knows how precious my hair is to me and how I don't trust many with it, even going over a year without a cut or dye because I don't have a hair stylist I trust enough. When I moved to Edinburgh I did a lot of research and ended up going to a large chain we have here in the city and honestly it was over priced and overrated. I was never satisfied and would be left hundreds short. I vividly remember going to this large chain once, spending 5 hours in the chair and coming out with my hair looking the exact same when I wanted to go blonder. Super unsatisfied.

I decided to finally find a new salon when I dyed my hair pink myself. It was fading and I was wanting to get rid of it, and then I found Mosko. I popped in and they said it might take more than one session to lift it but miraculously he got it all out in one. I was back to being golden and over the moon with the styling.



Fast forward a year later to today and I am just out of my recent appointment with Kieran. I have never felt more like myself and I am over the moon. Feel like the ashy blonde princess I wanted to be. Kieran understand and knows how busy I am so my hair is always done so it isn't high maintenance as I don't have loads of free time to regularly get it done. I am constantly receiving endless compliments on my hair and hands down Mosko Hair is the best hairdressers in Edinburgh.


All my friends, my siblings and even my mum goes there now. The prices are so reasonable and they even do student discount. If you're looking for a new hairdressers would definitely recommend any more.





No comments :

Post a Comment